Registration is open for the 3rd Annual maCares Virtual Walk! A virtual event is super easy and convenient as well as a fun way to get involved!
It doesn’t matter where you are located, you can help maCares raise money and awareness for the continual care costs of service dogs helping veterans, children, and adults through the maCares Virtual Walk!
• Easy & convenient! You can walk anywhere you choose – in your neighborhood, at a park, gym, school track, work, or at home.
• Your registration fee and the money you raise helps provide the opportunity for a service dog team to LIVE a better and happier life.
• It’s a fun way to get involved without worrying about a scheduled event.
• YOU are a crucial part of tackling the financial burden of caring for a service dog.
• Register at www.maCares.racewire.com. Create a team or sign up individually. Don’t forget to start your online fundraising! Be sure to share your customized link on social media!
• Recruit family members, friends, and neighbors to participate with you!
In addition to these event options, please consider making an online donation via the registration page.
Can you please help spread the word about our event to your family and friends? Simply invite ALL your contacts to this event. You are our best advertising resource!
All proceeds will support the maCares & faith Cares Service Dog Support Program to provide continual care costs for service dogs of veterans, children, and adults suffering with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Traumatic Brain Injury, Type 1 Diabetes, physical, neurological, and/or medical challenges.
If you are in or near the Greensboro area, the maCares family will be “virtually” walking together. While registering, be sure to select that you would like to receive more details.
Be sure to join the Facebook event with details on the “virtual” walk with the maCares family https://www.facebook.com/events/673069349824669/
Thank you for your continued support of maCares in helping service dogs help others!!!